- 3.3% copper
- Patented, non-staining
- Kills all types of algae
- Ensure all equipment is working properly. If necessary, clean the filter system, adjust pH between 7.2-7.6 and establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm of cyanuric acid in chlorinated pools.
- Brush visible algae thoroughly from the pool’s surface with a surface-compatible brush. Establish and maintain proper chlorine or bromine levels.
- Add 1 lb. of granular calcium hypochlorite per 10,000 gallons of pool water or 1 lb. of granular lithium hypochlorite per 6,000 gallons of pool water. Follow application directions on these products.
- Allow to circulate for 1 hour.
- With pump and filter operating, apply 16 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the pool water in areas of heaviest algae growth.
- Continuously circulate pool water for the next 24 hours.
- Thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- In cases of persistent algae, repeat brushing and application after 2-4 days.
- A filter aid may be used 3 days after treatment to enhance filter efficiency.