- 99% Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate
- 56% available chlorine
- Quick dissolving stabilized chlorinating granules
- Ideal for use as a sanitizer or oxidizer
- Backwash the filter system following manufacturer’s directions (if applicable). Chemically clean filter media if needed.
- Balance pool water and adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.6.
- Add stabilizer to establish a residual of 30 – 40 ppm to reduce the loss of chlorine due to sunlight.
- With pump running, apply 4 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Repeat additions until a chlorine residual of 1 – 4 ppm can be maintained.
- Do not allow undissolved product to rest in contact with bleachable pool surfaces. Disperse with brush if necessary.